AquaForest Minus pH
AquaForest Minus pH -Professional media for lowering pH level of aquarium water. The PH of aquarium water determines biological balance of the aquarium, so it should be as close to natural as it is possible. Species of fish from Amazon river, where the pH of the water is 5.5-6.5, habitat prefer slightly acidic pH. Clearly, for some fish species, tap water requires a lowering of pH. AF Minus pH grants it in a quick and easy way. The optimal pH provides solid ground for reproduction and affects positively overall condition of fish. Perfect conditions obtained thanks to AF pH Minus allow to avoid dangerous alkaline disease. No phosphate content.
- Professional formula for reducing pH in aquarium water
- The water pH affects maintenance of the ecological balance in the tank
- Optimal pH ensures favorable breeding conditions
HOW TO USE:
Due to the possibility of overdose, this product is not recommended to be dosed directly into the aquarium. AF Minus pH should be prepared outside of the tank, in water destined to be changed. Before application, check pH level and only dispense product to the solution to reach the desired value. 1 ml AF Minus pH per 1 liter of water lowers the pH value by 0.2. Due to the high harmfulness of sudden changes of pH level, do not lower the pH of the water in the aquarium by more than 0.5 per day.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 2 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Item model number : AF03050
- Date First Available : January 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Deepwater Aquatics Distribution
- ASIN : B076D69N74