API Salt Water Master Test Kit
API Salt Water Master Test Kit– Maintaining good water quality is the key to successful fishkeeping. The API Saltwater Master Test Kit is a complete kit for testing saltwater aquariums to protect marine fish and invertebrates from unsafe water conditions. The Saltwater Master Test Kit tests 4 key saltwater parameters. The kit is highly accurate and economical and includes 6 bottles of liquid test reagent, a computer-calibrated, laminated color card, 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, a holding tray, as well as a complete, step-by-step instruction booklet, including information on how to correct unsafe water conditions. To view the Instructions Booklet online click here or select the “Instructions” tab above.
Measures the most important aquarium levels quickly and accurately.
- Tests High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, & Nitrate
- Includes all tests required to test the nitrogen cycle
- Fast, easy, and accurate for precise test results
- Economical – Conducts 550+ tests
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use the SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT:
- During Regular Care
- When addressing Water Problem Solving issues