BNT’s BACTOSPLASH nitrifying bacteria allows for the instant addition of fish, as it immediately starts the natural aquarium cycle with beneficial bacteria, BactoSplash contains a synergistic blend of aerobic, anaerobic, and facultative bacteria which aids in breaking down of waste organics, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. BACTOSPLASH activates the ecosystem in the aquarium when starting up a new system (shortens the aquarium “set-up-phase”), after cleaning and after changing filtration media, after microbiological impairment due to medical treatment, in case of an imbalance in the ecosystem (ammonium/ammonia, nitrite, nitrate), for regular fortification of the ecosystem (fortnightly application recommended). BACTOSPLASH nitrifying bacteria may be used in both fresh and saltwater aquariums. Direction of Usage: Shake Well Before Usage First time usage: 5ml for 100 Litres Weekly dosage of 2.5ml per 100 Litres
- Fast reduction of toxic ammonia and nitrite level in the target medium.
- ‣Helps complete the nitrogen cycle within the target eco-systems.
- ‣Aids in Treating New Tank Syndrome.
- ‣Liquefies dead cell of phytoplankton and organic sediments.
- ‣Naturally controls phytoplankton bloom during the culture period.
- ‣Stabilizes pH during day and night.
- ‣Works in both SALTY and FRESH water
- Keeps aquarium water crystal clear
- ‣Reduces BOD/COD, thereby increasing dissolved oxygen for higher survival rate of the inhabitants.