About FritzPond Guard
FritzPond Guard is a safe and effective pH-buffered water conditioner that neutralizes toxic chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals found in tap water. FritzGuard promotes healing and reduces fish stress with aloe vera and vitamin E and provides necessary electrolytes. Naturally secreted by mucous glands, the slime coat is a natural defense system that protects fish from disease, aids in osmoregulation and reduces stress caused by sudden changes in the environment. FritzGuard provides a replacement slime coat to aid fish that have lost theirs or have been injured due to stress, poor water conditions and handling. FritzGuard enhances biofiltration by producing a slime coat over the filter media, aiding in the attachment of beneficial bacteria, like those in FritzZyme biological products. Enjoy all the features of FritzPond Guard in a new concentrated formulation of our water conditioner, specifically for ponds.
Directions & Dosage
Use 5 mL (1 tsp) per 20 U.S. gallons (75 L). For areas with very high chlorine levels, dosage can be safely increased or repeated up to 5x.
- For best results, add FritzPond Guard to tap water in a separate container before adding water to pond
- Turn off fountains or water features for 6 hours after adding FritzGuard to reduce foaming
- No other equipment restrictions necessary
- No contraindications: can be used with all of our other products and meds
- Easy measuring: the 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz bottle caps are approximately 5 mL volume
- Overdosed? It’s safe to increase dosage up to five times. Observe livestock for distress, perform small water changes if needed
- Test with a chlorine test kit
|5 gal. bkt