Wild birds breed when the food quality is best for rearing chicks successfully. Mimicking wild diets can improve the breeding results for your birds…
Good nutrition for successful breeding is very important.Pet care international looks at some of the key nutritional elements and supplements to assist you produce more and better quality healthy chicks.
Nowhere in the world has a climate that is totally stable. Whether it is summers and winters, or wet seasons and dry seasons, everywhere has some sort of seasonal variation. This has an impact on the growth of plants. Most animals and birds respond to these seasons by breeding in the good times (summers and wet seasons). “Good” in this sense involves both quantity and quality of food. During dry seasons and winter most plants are relatively dormant. As food sources they are poor – low in protein, minerals and vitamins. When the season improves they start to grow and the level of nutrients in them rises. This makes them much better food.
One of the benefits of this system developed by pet care international is to help maintain your birds at the correct bodyweight
- Can be used in Breeding disorders or in cases of Unhealthy egg.
- Strong antioxidant. – Increases the resistance to disease and helps protect the heart and muscular tissue. – During stress conditions.
- Good nutrition for successful breeding is very important
- Active Constituents:- Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc, Selenium, Ashwagandha, Alovera, Silijit, Indian gooseberry
- Directions for use:-Add 5m1 per liter water or soak seeds.After treatment with antibiotics or other medicines. ln cases of decreased appetite as a result of a poor metabolism.