Petveda Balance – Anti-Bacterial Shampoo 500ml
Anti-Bacterial Shampoo- Provides anti-fungal & anti-bacterial properties, to help maintain a clean, healthy coat. The natural goodness of Aloe Vera gives added strength & sheen and forms a protective layer to protect the coat from.
- Antibacterial pet shampoo: This pet shampoo has excellent anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. This shampoo helps in cleansing the skin and coat to eradicate unwanted problem-causing bacteria.
- Promotes a healthy coat: The shampoo restores the natural pH level of the skin in order to give a healthy and shiny coat along with strengthening density and volume. Suitable for pets with sensitive skin.
- Vet recommended: Clinical formula uses pure high-quality ingredients like pure tea tree essential oil, soy protein and organic aloe vera extract for an extra-strength cleanse and odour removal. These ingredients restore essential oils while combating skin irritants.
- Safe and gentle formula: Ayurveda inspired range of pet care products and 100% organic ingredients, with plant-derived extracts. This range is free from parabens, sulfates (SLES/SLS), synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, alcohol and palm oil derivatives. The gentle and tear-free formula is effective and suitable for both dogs and cats irrespective of their breed and age.
- Sustainable and GMP certified: Petveda products are made in an ISO and GMP certified manufacturing facility using organic certified ingredients to ensure the goodness of nature and sustainable environment.
About the Petveda brand
Petveda is Terrai Natural Products markets a range of quality skin and hair care products based on a 5000-year-old traditional practice which originated in India, called Ayurveda. It focuses on deriving properties of plants and using these properties to promote a balance of mind and body to restore good health. Based on the real knowledge of Ayurveda,
The Petveda An ISO 9001:2015, WHO-GMP certified company
Petveda trust in Working with dependable and capable ingredient suppliers.
Manufacturing the most natural products using hygienic manufacturing facility and equipment;
Inspecting and testing ingredients to ensure that they are as per the approved quality standards, before using them to formulate;
Continuous monitoring during manufacturing to make sure proper quality standards are being maintained; Following packaging systems that are environmentally friendly, safe, and assure ease of use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Wet the coat well and then apply a liberal amount of shampoo.
- Apply gently, work back to the tail. Lather well into coat
- Avoid eyes and ears. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry